Samsung launches its S20 in South Africa. Samsung has officially rolled out new series which include Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy Z Flip. These mobile phones just got smarter and better. These phones all make a good first impression and their operations are excellent. Samsung makes the best phone and they are acquired worldwide, Samsung is also innovating new products for future use.
The Samsung S10 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus are also new phones with great features. The Samsung S20 phone launch will make it officially available in South Africa. The launch will be in March 2020. It also includes pre-ordered devices reserved before the launch. The new series comes with 5G connectivity.
Head of Mobile Communications Business with Dr. TM Roh Samsung President says “As Samsung enters a new decade. Its 5G feature will completely turn around communication and experience in the world. As all three Galaxy S20 variants come with 5G connectivity, Samsung is providing a next-generation device for transforming people’s lives”
These new devices i.e., Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20+ comes with OLED displays like 6.2-inch, 6.9-inch, and 6.7-inch respectively. The Samsung S20 series sports has a brand-new 108mp camera architecture. This new camera architecture adds a unique image sensor with AI. Producing stunning image quality and an impressive 100x zoom.
These mobile phones are run by Samsung’s Exynos 990 chipset, 256GB of storage, and 12GB of RAM. And the series is available in pink, blue, and grey respectively. The Galaxy S20 cost R18 999, The Galaxy S20+ cost R20 999, while the Galaxy S20 Ultra cost R26 999. Recently, so many phones are available and more to come. The most difficult tasking is choosing the phone that suits your needs.
Here are tips needed in selecting the best mobile phone:
- Operating system: Make sure you check the operating system to know if it’s what you need. Most Samsung phone comes with a different version of the Android operating system. With this, you can run your applications smoothly and also perform other applications. This operating system must provide must customizing options, services, and assistant.
- Design: You can choose the phone that suits your needs. Ensure it’s a design you love and also handle. Most of the phones nowadays come with a glass front and back. If you like phones with a fragile design you can also purchase them provided you have the means to maintain them. You can choose a phone with a fingerprint sensor if it suits you well.
- Screen size: The screen size is also an important feature to consider. Ensure it has a good size with a high resolution. A 1920 x 1080 pixels or 2160 x 1080 pixels is excellent, also if the phone comes with a modern 18:9 aspect ratio. OLED screens are also excellent; it provides the best display when in use.
- Battery: The battery life is also a mandatory feature. It showcases how long the battery will last when it is not charging. The mAh rating provides some indication of how long the battery will last.
- Storage: To have a good phone ensure you the RAM is up to 4GB and the ROM is between 32GB to 64GB. You can also purchase a 16GB storage unit mobile phone with 2GB, which is still excellent depending on what it is used for. Also, look out for a MicroSD card slot that allows you to expand your storage space conveniently.
- Camera: Ensure the camera is of high quality or high megapixel. This will do a lot of camera shootouts and enhanced picture reviews.