Prophet TB Joshua released 11 prophecies concerning the entire world that might take place this year 2020 or ahead. Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as TB Joshua, is a renowned Nigerian Prophet, televangelist, and philanthropist. He is the general overseer of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Nigeria. He founded the most-watched Christian television network ‘Emmanuel TV‘ with more than 690 million viewers around the globe.
The SCOAN team said their prayer warriors are on their knees, praying to make sure the negative ones are changed. Study Prophet TB Joshua’s antecedent and notice most of his prophecies have come to fulfillment.
The Iconic King of Pop, Michael Jackson’s death, was prophesied by Prophet TB Joshua several months before his death. The prophet invited Micheal Jackson to Scoan for healing and deliverance through a close friend to Jackson’s family. Similarly, TB Joshua predicted Princess Diana’s death and so many other prominent people. It is important to note at the moment, four out of eleven of TB Joshua’s 2020 prophecies are unfolding.
The prophet says, “This is the word of God. When God speaks, the wise listen. A prophet shall prophesy that which he shall live to see accomplished.” He said this was part of the prophecies. Part two will be released after he gets a thorough confirmation from God. These are the accurate and unchanged prophecies which aired on Emmanuel TV weeks ago.
Prophecies For The World- Tb Joshua Said;
1. “This year will be a year of HUMILITY. This year, the Lord will humble us with our challenges. Challenges can be affliction, arrogance, pride, wickedness, or bad habits. To humble us with these is for those things to destroy us or expose us. Let us move closer to God.”
2. “Agriculture will help the economy because the economy will have a backlash. People should invest in agriculture. Let us farm to help the economy.”
3. “There will be a common medicine that will cause people to be ‘high’ to die, to commit suicide, to think of what can lead to death. The governments of each nation should watch out and put a check on pharmaceutical drugs that come to their country.”
4. “America should invest more in agriculture because their economy will be affected. The economy they see today will be affected, so they should invest in agriculture and encourage their farmers. Also, the approach to the security issue will affect the candidates and swing voters in the next election. It will be tough in the election. They should pray against a recount. It may be too tight.”
5. “Let us pray for the Nigerian government, to be able to finish this year without an interlude that will cause a situation of for and against. Join me in praying for my nation.”
6. “Vice President, it is not yet over. Expect much more pressure. The pressure will be too much. I pray you will be able to stand the pressure. We join you in prayer.”
7. “Many sicknesses and diseases that leaders have been treating privately will surface this year. They will become bedridden, and many will not make it.”
8. “Russia should pray for their leader to avert his being on the sickbed. Something will surface. There is a ladder to go up – if this is averted.”
9. “An incident will happen to the nation Iran that will cause panic throughout the world. We are praying to know the mind of God concerning this.”
10. “Work of God – people will be getting tired this year because the work of God is not by power and might; due to so many challenges, tribulations and burdens, they will not be able to bear.”
11. “United Kingdom – there will be agitation from a section that wants to leave; that will become an issue. Also, pray for the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh against going in and out of the hospital; pray for God to give them a revival. Pray for unity and understanding among the Royal Family – because of what I am seeing. Brexit needs more time to stand on its feet – with more cooperation of the EU leaders. If not, there will be economic repercussions, and the cost of things will become unbearable. With time and preparation, all will be well.”
Take note of prophecies nine and eleven. “Iran will take action to avenge Soleimani beyond missile attacks. It will lead to further turmoil in and outside the Middle East,” reported by Sara Bazoobandi, an associate at GIGA’s Institute of Middle East Studies.
Recently, on 25 January 2020, QUEEN ELIZABETH II declined a royal pledge. It was half an hour before her arrival at the event on account of a health condition. The Queen was to visit Norfolk’s branch of Sandringham Women’s Institute on January 25, 2020.
For the Queen, this annual visit is of particular importance. Since 1943, she has attended conferences at the Women’s Institute. Following Thursday’s meeting, Mr. Edwards said it was “in equal measure daunting and exciting” that they invited him to speak at the gathering.
Before the Queen canceled her attendance, Edwards added: “I’m no stranger to public speaking. I think this is an exceptional event. I’m being brave and been thinking carefully about what I might want to say. I think a bit like the Prime Minister allegedly before Brexit. I’ve got several options and versions.”
The palace assured the royal experts, the Queen was experiencing nothing more than a slight cold. Additionally, a common cold is typically not a cause for concern. Though, this condition must be “treated properly.” A medical expert advised older people. “It can last a lot longer, thus, progressing to something more severe. Hence, an older person must treat a cold appropriately.
A member of her security team said Her Majesty no longer felt “up to” attending the meeting in the West Newton Village Hall anymore. The Queen was last seen in public with her son Prince Andrew on Sunday, January 19, 2020. She was attending a Sunday service.
Pharmacist Shamir Patel, the founding director of Chemist 4 U, said, “It is often no challenge for a young person to combat a light cold. It presents a greater risk in an elderly person, thus, the Queen was encouraged to seek treatment before it is too late”